- Pub. Date:
Mark Murphy explains why true employee motivation is not achieved by focusing on making your people "happy." The most effective leaders are the ones who respect their people enough to push them to deliver real results--to become Hundred Percenters.
Basing its conclusions on a detailed study of more than 500,000 leaders and employees, Hundred Percenters, Second Edition, provides the tools and techniques--and the rationale behind them--to help you create an army of employees who don't just do their best—but who also deliver results.
Hiring for Attitude
Whether you’re hiring new employees, choosing existing employees for a new team, or upgrading your current talent pool, you need people with the right attitude!
In Hiring for Attitude, top leadership strategist Mark Murphy shows you:
• The five biggest reasons why new hires fail
• Two quick and easy tests to discover the attitudinal characteristics that you need for your unique culture
• The five-part interview question that gets candidates to reveal the truth about what their last boss really thinks of them
• Where great companies really find their best candidates
• The six words most interviewers add to the end of behavioral interview questions that destroy their effectiveness
In Hard Goals, Mark Murphy, explains the science behind getting from where you are to where you want to be in your career, business, and life.
Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, the school teacher next door who amassed a million-dollar fortune . . . Did these people succeed because they were more motivated or because they were more disciplined? The answer to both questions is yes—but not in the ways you might think. Anyone can achieve extraordinary things. The secret is setting goals that test the very limits of your abilities.
Related collections and offers
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||3 MB|