THIS IS THE BOOK: the step-by-step guide to raise your emotional intelligence. When you apply these ideas, you will create a joyful, purposeful life.
Through clear, encouraging coaching, best-selling author Shawn Kent Hayashi deconstructs how to be emotionally intelligent and makes mastery possible.
Real life stories, hands-on exercises, and an integrated journal launch you from passive learning to active practice -- fast!
In "How to Improve Your Emotional Intelligence at Work & in Relationships" you'll gain these vital tools:
- The life-changing questions to ask yourself when you're feeling fear or anger and want to create lasting positive change in your life
- The fastest way to stop emotional hijacks from damaging your relationships and career
- The secret to developing emotional intelligence
- The best techniques to self-regulate through negative emotions
- The truth about your "emotional wake" and the steps to strengthen your relationships with awareness, empathy, and social skills
- The simple but powerful habits that will enable you to spark joy, create more hope, passion, and love -- and inspire others!
Use this practical guide to create your path to professional success and personal growth -- and get ready to thrive!
|Product dimensions:||5.25(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.44(d)|
About the Author
Shawn is a dynamic speaker and executive coach with deep experience working in entrepreneurial companies, Fortune 500, and associations around the globe. Her practical strategies, anecdotes and real world solutions are highly relevant in business today. Shawn delivers keynotes and unforgettable closings customized to conferences or corporate meetings. Shawn's TEDx talk on The Future of Talent@Work presented her optimistic view of coming changes to the workplace.
As an executive coach and high performing team consultant, Shawn facilitates growth in leadership ability, emotional intelligence, communication skills, stronger relationships and teams, and effective presentations. She guides leaders to achieve positive, lasting changes in behavior - for themselves, their people and their teams.
She is also the best-selling author of the Conversations Trilogy: Conversations for Change, Conversations for Creating Star Performers, and Conversations That Get Results and Inspire Collaboration.
Shawn earned an M.S. in Organization Dynamics from the University of Pennsylvania.
Learn more about Shawn at www.YourTalentAtWork.com