- Why we should work especially beyond our capacity?
- Why we want money, more money and how much ?
- Why we want the things and how much to accumulate ?
- Why we desire to make our life easier and to what extent ?
- Why we want to be happy and not contented?
Desiring and Tension are closely connected. Desiring is not bad but to have a thought of desiring too much is drastic and leads to tension. We must eep in our mind to purify our desires instead of killing the desires, which is normally preached in the society. Desire has not to be killed, it has to be purified. By this way, we can transofrm our desires, because our being itself on this earth, is out of desire - the desire of our parents. It is very strange world, we have immense transures in our life but it remains unkown to us because we do not have the time to explore the world without tension. Our whole energy and time is engaged in some kind of fight with others and this other contains the wholde world. Thus, we forget ourselves to live a tension free life because we are more concentrated to fighting than to live peacefully and tension free.