- Get it by Monday, August 28 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
What if you had colleges coming after you instead of the other way around?
The hidden little secret of college admissions is that most schools are desperate... desperate for great kids who do things differently and will make their campuses vibrant and exciting.
And you don't have to be an A student, the president of your student body, or the winner of the national spelling bee to do this. Any student can become someone that colleges compete for if you follow the recommendations in this book.
- The Secret of NTAs: Unusual activities that make you stand out
- Breaking the Zone: Take advantage of where you're from and who you are
- Striking the Nerve: Decode what colleges believe in, then match those values
- Your Application Team: Getting references, teachers, and counselors to boost your odd
And much more
No matter where you are in your high school career, you can start these things today and vastly increase your odds of getting into the competitive college of your choice.
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 7.90(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Mike Moyer had a 2.04 GPA from high school, yet he figured out how to beat the odds and get accepted to competitive colleges. He is the founder of College Peas, a company dedicated to helping kids beat the admissions odds. Mike has a BA in communication from the University of Kansas, a MS in integrated marketing communication from Northwestern University, and an MBA from the University of Chicago. He lives in the Chicago area with his wife and two children. Visit CollegePeas.com to read Mike's blog.