Have you ever wanted to punch a random kid without consequences?
Learn how in this tiny collection of strange memoirs and idiotic essays. Topics include...
- prepubescent dreams of naked women
- self-help garbage
- unsolicited peddling
- embracing the bare minimum
- fighting small children in public bathrooms.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||815 KB|
About the Author
"John Edward Marszalkowski is a man of many talents. One of which is pretending to be stupid. Though his academic achievements are limited, his capacities are not. In actuality, he is a man of great consideration and compassion. By engaging with life in this way, he enhances the lives of those who know him." - Matthew Kopf, Esq.
Table of Contents
- You Didn't Ask But Let's Talk About Me
- How To Punch Kids In Bathrooms
- Fifteen Pieces of Flair
- I've Got A Used Car With Your Name On It