Want to learn how to read music notes? Want to compose your own music? Want to learn more musical symbol? If your answer is yes, then grab your copy of this eBook! The How To Read Music Notes eBook is easy to follow, uses pictures with labels, and uses simple terminologies.
In this eBook, we will help you understand each common and basic musical symbol that you will encounter in reading and writing music!
After reading this book you can:
- Impress someone by writing a song for them.
- Read music notes quickly.
- You can now relate musically with other musicians.
- Amaze your friends with you new found knowledge and skills. Play them a song that will make their jaw drop!
- Read and play music easily.
- With musical notations you can play any music anytime and anywhere!
- Jam with other musicians and discuss the music's structure and measure.
- With music theory handy, you can play any songs that you like without the help of inaccurate tabs!
- Play and speak like a professional musician!
- Enhance you listening skills! Play any note by reading notations or just by listening to the song that you want to play.
- Enjoy composing your own song and music.
- You can even start your own musical career professionally!
- With musical notations it will be easy for you to succeed at music schools.
Click "Buy Now" to get it now!
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||1 MB|
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I purchased this book because I wanted to learn to read music and the in the description was: After reading this book you can: - Read and play music easily. After buying the ebook and opening it, its says something along the lines of: ~ If you do not have a basic knowledge of how to read music this book is not for you~ That would have been nice to know from the start! This book is for people who already know how to read music and want to expand their knowledge. I did try and read it and can say that it is informative and would be a great learning tool, just not for people starting from scratch.