No matter what size or shape we happen to be...developing and maintaining a positive, healthy body image is challenging, especially in the extremely competitive and image laden era we live in.
This book is a guide to:
- Accepting & loving your body & yourself.
- Recognizing Body Image issues.
- Understanding the costs of a negative body image & perfectionism.
- Developing body confidence & self esteem.
- Dealing with "Fat" days.
- Redefining beauty.
- Becoming the best version of you.
Discover how to declare your body image independence & be inspired by personal essays written by real women of all ages, sizes & shapes who have learned how to "rock" their body image.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.25(d)|
About the Author