There are many reasons an individual might choose to sell their own property and How To Sell Your Own Home was specifically written for these individuals. Each property is unique and each transaction is different. There are a million ways to negotiate and close a real estate transaction but there are basic steps within each transaction that will need to be done. Some of the questions answered within this book are:
• How to prepare you home and determine a sell price.
• What is different about selling a modular or manufactured home?
• What actions to take if you are financially distressed and in a short sales or foreclosures situation.
• What to do once you have a contract.
• What happens when the appraisal is lower than the purchase amount?
• What to look for in the Title Commitment.
• What you need if you have been married, divorced, or widowed since originally purchasing the property.
I hope this book is beneficial in helping you sell your own home.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.18(d)|
About the Author
Though my real estate license is in Texas, while with the National Credit Union Administration, I worked on real estate transactions in multiple states. In 2013 alone, I worked on and successfully closed over 200 real estate transactions. Fifteen years experience in real estate has given me the knowledge to provide you with valuable information to help you successfully sell your own home, saving you thousands of dollars.