How to Setup Your 4-Link Rear Suspension covers everything you need to know about your 4-link suspension.
Just look at what you will learn:
- 4-Link Introduction - A short overview on the 4-link suspension
- Rear Suspension Basics - A closer in depth view of the 4-link suspension
- Traction the Good and the Bad - Traction and how to get it with your 4-link setup
- The 4-Link Design - What the 4-link suspension was designed to do and what it can do for your race car
- Upper Trailing Arms - Setup positions, lengths, angles and how they effect your race car
- Lower Training Arms - Setup positions, lengths, angles and how they effect your race car
- Indexing - What it is and how it effects your setup
- Using A Springrod - What it is and how it can help your 4-link suspension work
- Clamp Brackets - What clamp brackets are and how you would use them to enhance your 4-link setup
- Final Points - A brief over view of all of the above information
- 4-Link Tuning Tips - 8 tuning tips as a quick reference when setting up your race car.
After Reading How to Setup Your Race Car 4-Link Rear Suspension you will be able to easily and quickly decide what trailing arm lengths and angles you need for your setup to make your race car fast!
Go Ahead, make the small investment and take the guess work out of your 4-link setup selection!
Full color pictures, graphs, Super Easy to read and understand even for the beginner racer
About the Author
Lets face it....Racing is NOT a cheap sport and the costs keep going up while the winnings stay the same or get lower. Racers Edge Books is doing our part to keep this great sport we all love fun, exciting and affordable for anyone and everyone who wants to be a part of it!
Here is a little history on how we got started:
Jon Roetman always had a great love for circle track racing and in 2005 wrote his first of 11 books on how to setup your race car and sold them primarily through eBay. Affordable solid race car setup information is what his goal was.
Over the next 4 years the following 10 books all came to be a reality. Today these books have helped 1000's of racers figure out how to setup their race car to WIN races!
We invite you to join us as a reader and wish you the best of luck at the track!
Hope to See You in Victory Lane Soon!
Author of "The Racers Edge Series" Race Car Setup Books