SmartStart Your Business Today!
How to Start a Business in North Carolina is your road map to avoiding operational, legal and financial pitfalls and breaking through the bureaucratic red tape that often entangles new entrepreneurs. This all-in-one resource goes a step beyond other business how-to books to give you a jump-start on planning for your business. It provides you with:
- Valuable state-specific sample forms and letters on CD-ROM
- Mailing addresses, telephone numbers and websites for the federal, state, local and private agencies that will help get your business up and running
- State population statistics, income and consumption rates, major industry trends and overall business incentives to give you a better picture of doing business in North Carolina
- Checklists, sample forms and a complete sample business plan to assist you with numerous startup details
- State-specific information on issues like choosing a legal form, selecting a business name, obtaining licenses and permits, registering to pay taxes and knowing your employer responsibilities
- Federal and state options for financing your new venture
Resources, cost information, statistics and regulations have all been updated. That, plus a new easier-to-use layout putting all the state-specific information in one block of chapters, make this your must-have guide to getting your business off the ground.
|Edition description:||2ND BK&CDR|
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.62(d)|
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
Table of Contents
1. Initial business considerations2. Marketing3. Business plan4. Financing5. Finances and Accounting6. Human resources7. Insurance8. Setting up your office9. Business structure10. Duties as an employer11. Sources of business assistance12. Welcome to [STATE]13. Forms14. Federal, state, and private agency contacts15. State loan programs