Just because he's lost his mind doesn't mean you have to lose yours.
You've heard all the jokes about men's midlife crises–the new sports car, the new exercise regimen...and the new girlfriend. But when you're the wife trying to cope, it's no laughing matter.
A midlife crisis can devour a relationship. It may be devouring yours. The Midlife Wives Club is a supportive sisterhood for midlife mates–a chance to vent some steam, share advice, or just get a reminder that you're not alone. In this guide, you'll find wisdom from both Midlife Wives and experts on:
- Recognizing the symptoms
- Coping with the threat (or reality) of infidelity
- Handling bad behavior–thrill-seeking, financial irresponsibility, substance abuse
- Identifying underlying problems like depression and anger
- Deciding when to stick it out–and when to pack it in
- Protecting your kids from the fallout
- Making it through the crisis...and coming out stronger, saner, and more self-reliant
With personal stories from real women (and men) and a comprehensive list of resources, this book can help you get past the rough spots–and turn this tumultuous time into a change for the better.
|Publisher:||Penguin Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||5.14(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.80(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Pat Gaudette is the founder and webmaster of the Friends & Lovers website (friendsandlovers.com), as well as the popular Midlife Wives Club website (midlifewivesclub.com).
Gay Courter is the author of five bestselling novels including The Midwife and two works of nonfiction, including I Speak for This Child.