- Get it by Monday, September 25 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
How to Teach Art to Children has it all-background information, literature resources, and concise step-by-step directions for 96 art projects that will help your students learn about the elements of art and then use the elements in the styles of famous artists.
This book is divided into two parts:
- Part one: Learning about the elements of art
- Part two: Using the elements of art
Teacher information pages provide:
- a definition of each art element
- a list of literature references
- fine art examples that demonstrate the element
Each project and concept is supported by:
- easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions
- a complete list of materials needed
- reproducible patterns
|Publisher:||Evan-Moor Educational Publishers|
|Product dimensions:||8.59(w) x 10.64(h) x 0.27(d)|
|Age Range:||6 - 11 Years|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Our elementary school art program is taught by volunteer parents. As the coordinator for grades 3-5, I have found this book valuable in defining, in easy to understand ways, the specific elements we need to teach. It has also helped keep our hands on projects from getting too 'crafty.'
New Teacher with no art curriculum, this book really has the basic art principles easy to use with even little ones.