In How to Win at Sports: 10 Proven Principles Marines Use to Win in Battle, Lynden Gwartney shares the results of his research into the minds of winners in sports and military strategy.
A doctoral candidate in the field of Sports Coaching Lynden reveals the secrets hundreds of thousands of athletes, from high school to the pros, have used to become champions in their sport.
Through examples from Marine Corps history and analysis of the world's top athletes and coaches-as well as thirty years of experience as an athlete and coach-Lynden reveals the concepts that all champions use to gain an advantage over their opponents. You'll discover:
• How to score more points quickly and easily
• How to create gaps in any defense to open more scoring opportunities
• How to build team synergy and get everyone working together
• How to reduce the amount of points scored against you
• How to improve your consistency and decision making
And much more . . .