Learn the strategies of savvy socializing for business and personal success.
In the age of networking, do you have the skills to work a room?
Whether it's a cocktail party or a business function, having the confidence and know-how to meet new people can make all the difference to your business and personal advancement. Now management consultant and author Susan RoAna shows you how dynamic socializers:
- Overcome the five roadblocks that keep most people from making new contacts.
- Use seven strategies to meet more people -- and make the right impressions.
- Mix chutzpah and charm -- to start and end conversations smoothly.
- Know when to use humor -- and when not to.
- Follow simple rules of etiquette and preparation to circulate with ease and confidence.
Everyone knows what it's like to go to a party and feel left out, to get caught in awkward situations, or, worse, to be too insecure to attend at all. From remembering names to planning a personal benefits list, Susan RoAne offers key secrets to perfecting social skills -- to make your next entrance into any crowded room the one that could change you life.