This guide is a helpful tool for the beginning romance writer. I thought a simple to the point guide listing the steps needed to get you started would be less intimidating than a 500-page book. In this guide, you will learn the following basic steps:
• What to do before you begin writing your novel
• Submissions guidelines – where to find them before sending your novel
• How and where to get story lines
• Characters – what you need to create believable characters
• Importance of point of view, dialogue and settings
• Scenes and plot developing
• Romance versus sex in your novel
• Editing your novel and getting it critiqued
• Recommended reference material to help you write your novel
• Helpful advice for future reference
Click "Buy Now" to get it now!
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||34 KB|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Not enough content on sample to see its worth buying.