Everything you need to write a screenplay today is inside this book.
This book is a complete guide to screenwriting for beginners. The author put everything she knows about screenwriting into simple, understandable language so you can easily learn all there is to know about screenwriting. Things such as:
- Script Basics: You might be surprised to find out that some of the basic scriptwriting elements are often overlooked.
- The Good and the Bad: Simple pointers that help take your movie idea to the next stage.
- Script Styles: How to effectively communicate your ideas through the right kind of script.
- Script Layout: Just follow these simple pointers to make sure your script makes it past the first screening.
- Action and Scene Headings: Many beginners miss these simple but important elements. Don't be one of them.
- How to Introduce your Characters: Easy tricks and tips to pull this off like the pros.
- Page Formatting: It's important to format the first and last pages properly. You'll learn how to do it the right way.
- An Array of Shots: How to capture your scene with the best shot possible.
- A Series of Shots: Important keys to working shots together in the most powerful and professional ways.
- Titles and Opening Credits: Don't miss these important elements to any screenplay. They are overlooked by a lot of people.
- Production Drafts: How to take your screenplay to the next level with a production draft.
- Page Locking: How to keep track of changes and keep your movie organized for production with these important keys.
- Screenwriting Software: Valuable tips on what software to avoid and what will help you.
- Do's and Don'ts: Valuable tips on how to avoid the most obvious mistakes and keep your script looking great.
...and much more!
If you've ever been interested in screenwriting, but didn't know where to start, then I encourage you to learn from the author's experience and get started on the right footing. This book contains everything you need to know to write an amazing screenplay!