A Non-Fiction Writing Coach in Your Pocket...Getting published is now easier than ever but the fundamental things that distinguish winning non-fiction from the pulp have never been more important. If you're serious about writing a high-quality non-fiction book, getting it published and making it commercially successful then this book treats you to a masterclass that covers all you need to know about creating, crafting, writing and pitching your next bestseller.
When you read this book you will learn...
1. What every non-fiction book needs to be successful
2. How to get a good idea and how to turn it into a winning idea
3. Why so many books get started but not finished
4. How to plan your book so writing it is fast, painless and easy
5. Alternative publishing options and when you should pursue them
6. How to pitch your book to mainstream publishers
7. What happens from proposal to acceptance, to contract and beyond
8. How to devise a winning title for your non-fiction book
9. The mechanics for writing a book and meeting your obligations
10. When to get in outside help and how to find it
Using real-life pitches, proposals, reviewer feedback, extensive links and even an entire sample contract, Suzan delivers in straight, honest terms what you need to do to succeed.
|Publisher:||Rethink Press Limited|
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.44(d)|