Full-color guide to the exciting HTC Droid ThunderBolt!
Now that you've got your high-powered new HTC ThunderBolt smartphone, you've got to figure out how to use it! If you're more than a little intimidated by the technology and somewhat put off by the formal documentation, this book can help. Written in the fun but clear and thorough For Dummies style, this book answers all your questions about Verizon's first 4G LTE Android device and helps you get the very most out of it.
- Helps you get up to speed quickly on how to use the ThunderBolt smartphone
- Delves into the basics'how the technology works, how to configure everything, and how to purchase apps through the Android Market or Verizon's AppSphere
- Delivers a full slate of how-tos, tricks, features, and techniques, all in full color
- Covers everything you need to know, including setup and configuration, texting, e-mailing, accessing the Internet, maps, navigation, camera, video, and synching with a PC
- Shows you how to customize your HTC ThunderBolt, how to maintain it, and how to expand or upgrade it with new software
Once you learn all the bells and whistles, you'll be overjoyed with your new Android device. The fun starts with HTC ThunderBolt For Dummies.
|Series:||For Dummies Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.30(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
Dan Gookin is the bestselling author of the very first For Dummies book, DOS For Dummies. Dan enjoys worldwide success with books that have been translated into 32 languages and have more than 11 million copies in print. His bestsellers include Droid X For Dummies, Word 2010 For Dummies, PCs For Dummies, and Laptops For Dummies.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
MOVED TO: thunder point
May i join?
Were not beaten wer not dieing jut yet..
" sorry. Got budy"
This is Boltpack territory!!! Go to "greenpoint" second/third result to join! If ur already a member then enjoy the camp.