Essential HTML SkillsMade Easy!
Designed for Easy Learning
- Key Skills & ConceptsChapter-opening lists of specific skills covered in the chapter
- Ask the ExpertQ&A sections filled with bonus information and helpful tips
- Try ThisHands-on exercises that show you how to apply your skills
- NotesExtra information related to the topic being covered
- TipsHelpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Self-TestsChapter-ending quizzes to test your knowledge
|Product dimensions:||7.42(w) x 9.18(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
Wendy Willard is a freelance designer, consultant, writer, and educator who’s been involved in Web design and development for more than 10 years. She is the author of the previous editions of this book.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I wanted a book that would explain step by step how to use HTML in creating a web page. The book provided the necessary foundation so that I could better understand what was occurring as I continued building my webpage. The step by step approach facilitated my understanding. Some of the concepts I believe could have been broken down into smaller chunks and explained a little bit more. I would highly recommend this author and book for anyone with the desire to create a web page from scratch.