Get it by Monday, August 28
, Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
Each informative recipe includes sample code and a detailed discussion on why and how the solution works. Perfect for intermediate to advanced web and mobile web developers, this handy book lets you choose the HTML5 features that work for you—and helps you experiment with the rest.
- Test browsers for HTML5 support, and use techniques for applying unsupported features
- Discover how HTML5 makes web form implementation much simpler
- Overcome challenges for implementing native audio and video elements
- Learn techniques for using HTML5 with ARIA accessibility guidelines
- Explore examples that cover using geolocation data in your applications
- Draw images, use transparencies, add gradients and patterns, and more with Canvas
|Publisher:||O'Reilly Media, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
Christopher Schmitt has been working on the Web since 1993. He is the principal of Heatvision.com, Inc., a new media design firm, and resides in Orlando, Florida. Christopher speaks frequently about web design at conferences including South by Southwest Interactive and Web Design World. His books include "Designing CSS Web Pages" (New Riders), "Professional CSS: Cascading Style Sheets for Web Design" (Wrox), and "CSS Cookbook" (O'Reilly).