I. CAREER GOALS AND ATTITUDES.
1. What This Book Is About and How to Use It.
2. Choosing Career Goals.
II. COOPERATING AND LEADING.
3. Cooperating with Others.
4. Taking Leadership.
5. Sending and Receiving.
6. Telling People How You Feel.
7. Controlling Your Feelings.
IV. MAKING DECISIONS EFFECTIVE AND CONFLICTS BENEFICIAL.
8. Making Decisions in a Team.
9. Conflict Styles and Their Uses.
10. Resolving Conflicts through discussion.
V. APPLYING INTERPERSONAL SKILLS.
11. Identifying Career and Life Goals.
12. Getting a Job and Keeping It.
A: To the Instructor.
B: Tournament Rules.
C: Instructions and Answers for Selected Exercises.