Every aspect of golf course management is covered. Learn how to improve your planning abilities, build leadership and communication skills, maximize employee performance, select and train new employees, and conduct employee performance evaluations. Using the principle and principles in this book will help you effectively manage any golf facility.
|Product dimensions:||6.20(w) x 9.30(h) x 0.70(d)|
Table of Contents
1. A Human resource Approach to Management.
2. The Superintendent as a Planner.
3. Organizational Structure.
4. Controlling to Ensure Goal Achievement.
PART II: STAFFING.
5. Employee Recruitment: Attracting Qualified Applicants.
6. Employee Selection: Choosing the Right Person.
7. Training for Success.
8. Managing Employee Performance.
PART III: DIRECTING.
10. Employee Motivation.
11. The Golf Course Superintendent as a Communicator.
12. Employee Discipline and Discharge.
13. Total Quality in Golf Course Management.