Foreword, April Foster, RN, BSN, CCRN
1. Let's Get It Started in Here!
2. The Process You Must Go Through
3. How is This Test Different?
4. NCLEX-RNFact or Fiction?
5. Let's Make Sense of the Test Plan!
6. Basic Test-Taking Strategies
7. How to Tackle a Priority Question?
8. Management and Delegation
9. Why Do I Really Have to Understand "the Nursing Process"?
10. Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Therapeutic Communication
11. Pharmacology in a Nutshell
12. Potential Test Question Topics According to the RN Test Plan
13. Cool Charts You Just Have to Know
14. A Day in the Life
15. I've Already Failed Once...What Do I Do Now?
16. Tips for International Students
17. Sample Test Questions:
- Safe and Effective Care Environment
Management of Care
Safety and Infection Control
- Health Promotion and Maintenance
- Psychosocial Integrity
- Physiological Integrity
Basic Care and Comfort
Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies
Reduction of Risk Potential
18. Directory of State Boards of Nursing