Great for children. Great for parents. Great for teachers.
Welcome to Hybrid Math Workbook Grade 2.
The Hybrid Math Workbooks were born because parents just like you were asking me for this Common Core Standards aligned math workbook for your children because you need it and your children need it.
Additionally, they were also born because teachers just like you were expected to implement the Common Core Standards with at times very little training and a fraction of resources.
The Common Core Math Standards aligned Hybrid Math Workbooks will help your child(ren) or student(s) have a solid foundation in math using Common Core Strategies.
They are called Hybrid Math Workbooks because they are a physical workbook + they have links that will direct you to the step-by-step help videos using the "guided practice" approach for every section of the book.
The Hybrid Math Workbooks are great for:
• children that are having trouble with Common Core Math
• children that will benefit from math remediation and skill building to catch up during the summer
• children that will benefit from math enrichment to get ahead during the summer
• children that will benefit from math practice to avoid "learning loss" due to the "summer slide
• parents that want to give their children a math advantage
• teachers that could use sound Common Core instructional materials
To your child's success!
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
Noel's vision and goal is to help 1,000,000 children that struggle in school maximize their learning potential and unleash the academic power they have within. Having first-hand knowledge of what it feels like to struggle in school, Noel brings a wealth of experience and compassion when working with families that are at their wits end and don't know what else to do.
Noel's company, Connect the Dots Learning, has demonstrated time and time again that ALL children will learn if they are provided with the right supports, encouragement and most of all the right instruction at the right level. Noel looks forward to helping you along your journey and developing a road map for your child's success.