Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
"Hypnotic Music Secrets" is written by Grammy award-winning engineer/producer Khaliq Glover also known as Khaliq-O-Vision based on his vast experience of working with the world's top recording artists.
Some of his clients include Michael Jackson, Prince, Herbie Hancock, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Marcus Miller, Jeffrey Osborne, and more.
See how a young kid went from Pittsburgh's St. Clair Village Projects, and other poor neighborhoods, and was able to make his way to California and end up working side-by-side with the music industry's top elite recording artists.
Khaliq explains why music is irresistible to everyone from around the world, no matter what language they speak, or what culture they come from.
In this book you will learn some of the secrets used by the world's top recording artist to make their music irresistible.
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU WILL LEARN...
* The elements that make a song a hit
* What advertising and the music industry have in common
* Tips from interviews with recording legends
* Lessons learned from Michael Jackson doing "We Are The World"
* Why hip-hop is hypnotic
* Why the vocal is always King (or Queen)
* How subliminal suggestion is used in hit music
* Resources to help further your music career
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.58(d)|