Dr. Sarfraz Zaidi, MD, a former Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCLA, and a leading endocrinologist in U.S.A., has made a breakthrough discovery about the real cause of Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, and how to effectively treat it. He has also made new insights into the causes of Hypothyroidism. Based on these ground-breaking discoveries, he has developed a revolutionary approach to treat Hypothyroidism and cure Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.
In "Hypothyroidism And Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, A Breakthrough Approach to Effective Treatment," you will find out.
• Why you continue to suffer from symptoms of Hypothyroidism, despite taking thyroid pills?
• What really is Hypothyroidism?
• What are the symptoms of Hypothyroidism?
• Why the diagnosis of Hypothyroidism is often missed?
• Why the current treatment approach of hypothyroidism is unscientific?
• Why the usual tests for thyroid function are inaccurate and misleading?
• What actually causes Hypothyroidism?
• What is the root cause of Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, besides genetics?
• What other conditions are commonly associated with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis?
• How to effectively treat Hypothyroidism?
• How to cure Hashimoto's Thyroiditis?
• And a detailed thyroid diet that works.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.65(d)|
About the Author
Dr. Sarfraz Zaidi, MD, is a leading Endocrinologist in the U.S.A. He is a medical expert on thyroid, diabetes, vitamin D, and stress management. He is the director of the Jamila Diabetes and Endocrine Medical Center in Thousand Oaks, California. He is a former assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCLA.
Books and Articles:
Dr. Zaidi is the author of these books: "Take Charge of Your Diabetes", "Power of Vitamin D" "Stress Cure Now", Graves' Disease And Hyperthyroidism", Hypothyroidism And Hashimoto's Thyroiditis", "Stress Management for Teenagers, Parents and Teenagers." In addition, he has authored numerous articles in prestigious medical journals.
Dr. Zaidi is a Member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE). In 1997, Dr. Zaidi was inducted as a Fellow to the American College of Physicians (FACP). In 1999, he was honored to be a Fellow of the American College of Endocrinology (FACE).
Dr. Zaidi has been a guest speaker at medical conferences and also frequently lectures the public. He has been interviewed on TV, newspapers and national magazines. Dr. Zaidi is the former director of the Endocrine Clinic at the Olive-View UCLA Medical Center where he taught resident physicians undergoing training in Diabetes and Endocrinology.
Dr. Zaidi also regularly writes on these websites:
www.OnlineMedinfo, which provides in depth knowledge about endocrine disorders such as, Thyroid, Parathyroid, Vitamin D Osteoporosis, Obesity, PreDiabetes, Metabolic Syndrome, Menopause, Low Testosterone, Adrenal, Pituitary and More.
www.DiabetesSpecialist, which is dedicated to providing extensive knowledge to Diabetics.
www.InnerPeaceAndLove, which is an inspirational website, exploring the Mind-Body connection.
He regularly writes on his Blog.
He has done educational YouTube videos about Vitamin D www.youtube.com/user/georgie6988
And about Insulin resistance, diabetes and heart disease.
His main website: www.DoctorZaidi.com