I'm Not A Barbie! aims to end our non-existent and, in some cases self-destructive, relationship with ourselves and the others in our lives. How? By learning to understand what goes into a relationship, steps for making it work and how to fix it when it's broken.
Whether you're sheets-deep in a brand new romantic relationship, struggling as a new wife - or new mother - this book will teach you that all relationships improve once you learn to handle your own first.
The book focuses on such topics as:
• Categorizing Who You Choose to Be
• Making the Mind-Body Connection
• Understanding Behaviors
• Six Steps for Sexual Intimacy
• A Guide to Healthy Relationships
• Being A Wife, A Lover and a Mommy
• Being a Woman Boss, a Working Wife and/or Mother
Through structured guidance, practice advice, stories, witticisms, anecdotes and more, this book will help women find their power and grow, heal or, in some cases, start relationships that enhance their lives. It is also a very useful guide for men!