- Get it by Wednesday, October 25 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Winner of the Nobel Prize for literature and acknowledged as one of the greatest writers of our time, Samuel Beckett has had a profound impact upon the literary landscape of the twentieth century. In this one-volume collection of his fiction, drama, poetry, and critical writings, we get an unsurpassed look at his work. Included, among others, are:
- The complete plays Waiting for Godot, Krapp’s Last Tape, Cascando, Eh Joe, Not I, and That Time
- Selections from his novels Murphy, Watt, Mercier and Camier, Molloy, and The Unnamable
- The shorter works “Dante and the Lobster,” “The Expelled,” Imagination Dead Imagine, and Lessness
- A selection of Beckett’s poetry and critical writings
With an indispensable introduction by editor and Beckett intimate Richard Seaver, and featuring a useful select bibliography, I Can’t Go On, I’ll Go On is indeed an invaluable introduction to a writer who has changed the face of modern literature.