Since Christian Dior first brought leopard print to the catwalk in 1947, it has earned a cult following. Popularized by everyone from 1940s screen sirens to pop goddesses and Instagram stars, the print has undergone numerous incarnations in the fashion world and has earned a reputation for being daring, bold, and rebellious. This compelling, full-color illustrated book celebrates all things leopard, from fashion to food, and everything in between making it the ultimate gift book for leopard-print lovers everywhere!
- Introduction: a brief history of leopard print
- Leopard Fashion: from punk to the catwalk
- Leopard Eats: leopard print cakes, cookies, and breads
- Leopard Philosophy: quotes, tips, and inspiration
- Leopard Fun: fun facts and stats about leopards and leopard print
Full of gorgeous yet fierce illustrations and prints throughout, I Love Leopard includes everything you could ever want to know about this iconic pattern, all in a gorgeous, covetable, leopard-print package!