YOU MATTER TOO!
"At the end of life, what really matters is not what we bought but what we built; not what we got but what we shared; not our competence but our character; and not our success, but our significance. Live a life that matters. Live a life of love." -author unknown
This book is a collection of short essays featuring:
- Steven Curtis Chapman, Five-time Grammy winner, singer, songwriter, musician, author.
- Jim Meskimen, actor/impressionist who has been in five feature films directed by Ron Howard. His mother, Marion Ross, the subject of his essay, was Richie Cunningham's (Ron Howard's) mother on Happy Days.
- Sherry Morris, whose mother, Constance Madeline Morris, was the inspiration for the cover of this book.
- Jeff Rector, award-winning writer, director, producer, working actor, stand-up comedian and best-selling author.
- Dee Wallace, the mother of Elliott in ET: The Extra-Terrestrial. She is the most prolific American actress in movie/television history.