I Was Just Wonderingby Philip Yancey
Best-selling author Philip Yancey writes on a diverse range of topics that touch on the fields of history, science, religion, ethics, and more in this new edition of I Was Just Wondering. These stimulating columns originally written for Christianity Today offer readers short, penetrating observations on this universe, the earth, the church, and the Christian life. Questions such as:
- Why is sex fun?
- Where did racist hatred come from?
- Why do so many Christians feel more guilty than forgiven?
- How do you write or talk about theology in a society that still uses the theological words, but has changed their meanings?
- What is God like?
- Why do people show great interest in "near-death experiences" but no interest in death experiences?
- Eerdmans, William B. Publishing Company
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Revised Edition
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.36(w) x 8.44(h) x 0.66(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews