Closely supporting the Biology course book, this comprehensive study guide effectively reinforces all the key concepts for the 2007 syllabus at SL and HL. Packed with detailed assessment guidance, it supports the highest achievement in exams.
· Comprehensively covers the 2007 syllabus, matching IB specifications and written by an IB advisor on Biology assessment and curriculum review
· Reinforces all the key topics in a concise, user-friendly format, cementing understanding
· Visual explanation simplifies difficult concepts, building strong understanding
· Effectively prepares learners for assessment with study support, exam strategies, and past paper questions to definitively build confidence
· Material is presented in concise sections, helping learners focus and strengthen comprehension
· Support for the extended essay and internal assessment included
About the Series:
Written by IB examiners, Oxford IB Study Guides effectively reinforce key topics in a concise, user-friendly format, cementing understanding. Aligned with current syllabuses these indispensable books effectively prepare learners for assessment with revision support, past paper questions, and exam strategies.