Do you want to conquer your IBS symptoms and live a normal, carefree life?
Then the single most important thing you can do is keep a daily journal.
This will help you:
• find your trigger Fodmap groups
• see the patterns in your symptoms
• regulate your eating routine
• record your progress
• create good habits
• keep you on track so that you can focus your efforts on making progress and getting well.
This daily journal will change your life for the better.
Inside you will find:
• What food to eat and when
• The right exercise to do and how often
• How to use relaxation techniques to combat stress
• The effect of medication and supplements on your gut
• The importance of sleep
• The essential nature of water
• The bowel movements to aim for
• Relevant quotes
• Personal affirmations
• Gratitude affirmations
• Health tips
• 6 months of double diary pages
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.81(d)|
About the Author
She lives in New Zealand in a house overlooking the Pacific Ocean with her husband and son. Since discovering the low FODMAP diet, her irritable bowel syndrome issues, which she has suffered from all her life, have all but disappeared.
Her blog, Strands of my life, focuses on the low FODMAP diet and features videos, recipes and articles on irritable bowel syndrome. Her mission in life is to help those who suffer from irritable bowel syndrome to implement the low Fodmap diet.