Bring your Apple products together and enjoy an orchard of intelligent, unified technology!
Whether at work or at home, syncing multiple Apple devices can help you achieve an organized, streamlined, harmonized life. With this unique resource, you discover how to get the most out of AirPlay and iCloud, Apple's streaming and cloud services. Featuring a four-color design and packed with helpful codes, tips, and tricks, this accessible book shows you how to write a document on an iMac at home and then continue editing it on an iPad while on the go without worrying about synching the devices to each other. Perhaps you're interested in watching a movie on an iPhone during the commute home and then stream that movie to an HDTV via an Apple TV once you're back on the couch. Those are just a sneak preview of the tutorials in this book that will show you how to take full advantage of the cross-family integration of Apple's products.
- Walks you through how to keep your documents, apps, e-mails, messages, and photos in sync across all of your iOS and Mac OS X devices
- Shows you how to DJ your own event with music streaming via AirPlay to multiple speakers across your home or venue and even allow guests to add songs to the playlist via the cloud
- Explains how you can give professional presentations direct from your Mac or iOS device on an HDTV or projector using AirPlay mirroring
- Details ways to time shift your entertainment by accessing books, movies, music, TV shows, and games on all your devices, wherever you are
- Guides you through instructions for playing games on your iPhone or iPad while viewing them on your HDTV
Get organized at work and at home with synced contacts, bookmarks, and e-mails on all of your devices via WiFi and cellular data with this book as your guide!
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
Ben Harvell is a consumer technology writer and magazine editor. A regular contributor to major international publications and websites, he is also the author of several books, including Make Music with Your iPad and Teach Yourself VISUALLY Facebook, both published by Wiley.