Beginning with cautionary advice and enabling the reader to be sure divorce is the right answer, the book moves right to the steps one should take before confronting one's spouse with the decision. The book then moves on to cover the following along with many other topics:
- 21 strategic steps to planning for divorce.
- The things one needs to do when the decision to divorce is made.
- How to divorce in the least expensive and most expeditious way.
- What to look for in and what to ask of one's legal representative.
- How to avoid all-out warfare.
- Breaking the news to one's children.
- Custody and visitation.
- Single parenting.
- Dealing with emotions.
|File size:||1 MB|
About the Author
Pamela Weintraub and Terry Hillman are co-founders of Divorce Central (divorcecentral.com), an online service for the divorced and divorcing.
Pamela was previously Editor-in-Chief of OMNI Internet and is currently Deputy Editor of MAMM Magazine. She is the author of 15 previous books.
Terry is the owner of a business that produces multimedia educational programs for professionals. Her own divorce has given her an education worthy of a second degree.
Authors' homes: NY metro area.