Flipping houses can be a dream—or a nightmare. You have to know what you're doing. Idiot's Guides: Flipping Houses takes a practical, real world look at the process by presenting the risks and rewards of flipping real estate. This book will help determine if you have the necessary time and cash, and guide you through the process of successfully purchasing, rehabbing, and profiting from their investments. The book includes:• An in-depth discussion on devising the perfect flipping strategy, including a business plan and timeline, which enables a flipper to take a property from drab and shabby to modern and eye appealing.
• Tips on how to target neighborhoods, properties, and selling markets to find a perfect flip property.
• Easy-to-understand checklists so you can ensure you've performed all the Flip Timeline Steps, including legal paperwork, staging the house, inspection, and closing.
• Discussion on finding financial funding and assembling your team of experts.
• Instruction on performing a quick makeover for a quick sale or a more in-depth update to really impress buyers.
• Tips and tricks to negotiation your sale and what to expect at closing.
• Post-Flip financial analysis on determining your profits, taxes to pay, and how flipping affects your income.
|Product dimensions:||7.60(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
Tim Lenihan is a top-producing real estate broker, investor, and house flipper with more than 10 years of experience. As a realtor, he helps clients identify homes that are suitable for flipping in Seattle's wonderfully eclectic neighborhoods. As a flipper, he not only flips his own homes, but also serves as a much-in-demand personal flipping consultant to other realtors, contractors, and aspiring investors looking to get into the house flipping business. Lenihan lives and works in booming Seattle, Washington.
Patricia Burkhart Smith is a seasoned author with 10 published books to her credit, including The Complete Idiot's Guide to Wellness. She served as both a general assignment and medical reporter for People Magazine for 6 years and worked as a medical producer and news writer at KRIV in Houston for 8 years. She has won awards for everything from her newspaper and magazine articles to her editing and photography.