The temperature is dropping, and there’s a distinct reverberation of distant sleigh bells in the air. You’d better have cocoa and extra blankets on hand, because it’s time for cozy nights and extended story times. If you find your shelves are in need of some sprucing up, we’ve picked a few of our favorites this […]
I'm Going to Give You a Bear Hug!:
- Has sweet, whimsical rhymes that encourage playful interaction between a caretaker and child
- Helps kids 4-8 wind down and drift off to sleep
- Features all the ways kids love to snuggle with the ones they love with humor and whimsy
- Celebrates the special bond parents, grandparents, and loved ones have with the children in their lives
- Is perfect for bedtime and lap reading, as well as a gift for birthdays, Valentine’s Day, Easter, and Christmas
Whether it’s a big bear, gasp for air, knock over a chair hug or a wet and drippy, slimy, slippy fish hug, children will giggle their way through all the imaginative examples of hugs we can give and receive.
If you enjoy I’m Going to Give You a Bear Hug!, be sure to check out I’m Going to Give You a Polar Bear Hug! for more hugging fun!