16.99 In Stock
Now in softcover, I’m Going to Give You a Bear Hug!, written by bestselling author Caroline B. Cooney and illustrated by Tim Warnes, is a playful and comforting bedtime book that helps your child imagine all the wonderful and silly ways someone might give and receive a hug. Whether it’s a big bear, gasp for air, knock over a chair hug or a wet and drippy, slimy, slippy fish hug, children will giggle their way through all the imaginative examples of hugs we can give and receive.
I’m Going to Give You a Bear Hug!:
- Has sweet, whimsical rhymes and lively illustrations that encourage playful interaction between a caretaker and child
- Prepares kids 4–8 to drift off to sleep, remembering how loved they are
- Features all the ways kids love to snuggle with the ones they love with humor and whimsy
- Celebrates the special bond children have with the parents, grandparents, and loved ones in their lives
- With over 100,000 copies sold, perfect for bedtime and lap reading, as well as a gift for birthdays, Valentine’s Day, Easter, and Christmas
If you enjoy I’m Going to Give You a Bear Hug!, be sure to check out I’m Going to Give You a Polar Bear Hug! for more hugging fun!
Related collections and offers
About the Author
Caroline B. Cooney was born in New York, grew up in Connecticut, and now lives in South Carolina. Caroline is the author of about 80 books in many genres, and her books have sold over fifteen million copies. I’m Going to Give You a Bear Hug was her first picture book, based on a verse she wrote for her own children, Louisa, Sayre, and Harold, who are now grown. I’m Going to Give You a Polar Bear Hug is the sequel! Visit her at carolinebcooneybooks.com or Caroline B. Cooney’s author page on Facebook.