The series contains the following titles:
1. Introduction to Waliyic Islam - Sacred Communities & their Covenantal Dispensations
2. The Exclusivity of Providential Lordship - Its Rational and Scriptural Proofs
3. Qoranic, Prophetic and Imamic Revelation
4. Tansis - Scriptural Proofs of Divine Designation to the Investiture to Succession to the Prophet's ministry
5. The Imamate I: Its Theological Bases
6. The Imamate II: Its Historical Realities
7. The Role of Feqhicity during the Era of the Occultation
8. The 22 Proofs in Imam Khomeini's Islamic Governance
Creedal Foundations of Waliyic Islam is an attempt at a comprehensive treatment of what is called Waliyic Islam, approached from the perspective of Shi'a Islam itself, as opposed to the perspective of orientalism or some other branch of the humanities, all of whose perspectives are ultimately philosophical in their underpinnings and bearings and therefore do not reflect the religion as it is understood by the clerisy of the religion itself, but do so from a perspective and ideological framework that is alien and indeed antithetical and at times hostile to it... Thus, in addition to its unique religious rather than academic, "objective" approach, what is specifically unique about Creedal Foundations of Waliyic Islam is that it provides, probably for the first time in English, the following:
* A definition and exposition of what Imamic revelation is, and how the need for it continues after the occultation, and how the magisters fulfill the role of explicatory revelation in the absence of immaculate guidance.
* A detailed definition of the theoretical aspects of the Imamate, together with a long chapter on the historical realities of what the imamate actually turned into and why.
* A collection of all of the major instances of tansis or the divine investiture of Imam Ali to the succession to the Prophet and to the office of his imamate, sourced exclusively from Sonni hadith scripture.
* The nature and function of feqhicity and the post-occultation authority of the Shi'a clerisy.
* A summary of the 22 rational and scriptural proofs in Imam Khomeini's seminal 1970 book Islamic Governance - The theoretical framework and logic of how all of the above creedal beliefs relate to each other and flow together to give rise to the theory of velayat-e faqih.
Blake Archer Williams' greatest contribution perhaps lies in the fact that his book (Creedal Foundations of Waliyic Islam, which is the basis of the series of the same name) provides the rational as well as scriptural theoretical framework and logic of how all of the above creedal beliefs relate to each other and build upon one another to give rise to the theory of Velayat-e Faqih.
The third volume in this series provides a definition and exposition of what Imamic or explicatory revelation is, and how the need for it arises after the death of the Prophet and continues after the occultation of the Twelfth Imam. Imamic revelation and compared and contrasted with the two other types of revelation in Islam: Qoranic and Prophetic; and the case is made that the full depth of the moral vision of Islam which God has in mind for humanity requires all three types of revelation.