Objectives - by the end of this workbook you should be able to:
· Apply techniques to measure the organisation's strengths and weaknesses, successes and failures
· Identity areas for improvement within the organisation
· Set business policies and approaches to all aspects of management within the organisation
· Implement techniques to improve organisational effectiveness.
• Devising a business and action plan
• Undertaking a SWOT analysis
• Managing change and continuous improvement
• Managing an ethical and responsible business
Table of Contents
Undertaking a SWOT analysis; Devising a business plan and action plan for improving performance; Understanding the value of managing change, and adopting measures or continuous improvement; Understanding influences on corporate culture; Ethical approaches to management, including business ethics and the advantages and importance of responsible management.