Recognize the ways in which Zero Trust security can and should be implemented in your company. This book goes into the complexities of business settings and provides the practical principles and requirements that your security team will need to develop and execute a successful Zero Trust path while maximizing the value of your present enterprise security architecture. After reading this book, you will be ready to construct a credible and defendable Zero Trust security architecture for your company, as well as a step-by-step road to significantly improved security and operational efficiency.
Zero-trust security has become a popular business practice, but its ramifications are yet unknown. The goal of Zero Trust is to fundamentally change the underlying philosophy and approach to enterprise security by moving away from archaic and demonstrably ineffective perimeter-centric tactics and toward a dynamic, identity-centric, and policy-based approach.
It may be challenging to make such a transformation. It may be difficult to change direction if your company has already implemented and operationalized enterprise security assets such as directories, identity and access management systems, intrusion detection and prevention systems, and SIEM. Zero Trust Security is unique in its coverage of enterprise security and information technology architectures, providing valuable architectural support and technical analysis to help your company get to Zero Trust faster.
You will master the following:
- Understand why Zero Trust security concepts are important and why they must be implemented.
- Consider the security and operational benefits of Zero Trust.
- Make informed decisions about the best places, timeframes, and approaches to adopt Zero Trust security architectures.
- Determine the impact of your organization's and security architecture on the route to Zero Trust.
- Prepare to sketch out your road to Zero Trust while looking for measures that will enhance your company's security right away.
Related collections and offers
|File size:||957 KB|
About the Author
Umair received his education from the University of Houston in Biomedical Sciences in 2017; he was accepted to medical school, however, ultimately, he resigned at the end of his second year in favor of "tech bro" job. He obtained his Master of Science in Cybersecurity and Information Assurance with a 4.0 GPA from Western Governor's University. He is currently employed full time and has plans to receive thirteen additional Master's degrees.
As a seasoned cloud system architect and cloud engineer, Umair has worked extensively on designing highly scalable, cost effective Cloud solutions to meet stringent requirements of businesses ranging from small start-ups to Fortune 50 companies.
Umair has the expertise to architect, design, and implement on leading cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS, and Azure. He has architected large scale web applications in the domain of healthcare, education, and financial industries. He has a proven track record in delivering quality enterprise-grade cloud infrastructures for his clients.
• Master of Science (M.S.) in Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional (SAP-C01)
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C02)
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
• Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
• Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer (CDPSE)
• Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer