- Make a smooth, fast transition from your current layout software
- Integrate InDesign into your digital workflow environment
- Step-by-step coverage of InDesign functions
- Covers all output media, including the Web
The graphic arts professional's expert guide to InDesign!
- Transition smoothly from QuarkxPress or PageMaker!
- Learn sophisticated layout and perfect output-print, PDF, or Web!
- Professional-level coverage of prepress and printing issues
- Integrate InDesign into your digital workflow processes
- Make the most of InDesign's revolutionary plug-in architecture
- Expert color coverage! Color matching, color models, swatches, trapping, and color management
- Cross-platform coverage: Macintosh® and Windows®
You'll find step-by-step explanations and insider's tips for every InDesign technique needed to build sophisticated page layouts: frames, objects, graphics, type, text, and much more. Best of all, Romano and Broudy deliver unparalleled insight into the real issues designers face-including how to create printing and HTML files; import QuarkxPress and PageMaker documents successfully; even integrate InDesign into your digital workflow!
|Product dimensions:||7.02(w) x 9.24(h) x 1.20(d)|