Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
First published in 2005. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
|Publisher:||Franklin Classics Trade Press|
|Product dimensions:||6.14(w) x 9.21(h) x 0.26(d)|
Table of Contents
1. England in 1760 - Agriculture, Manufacture, Politics
2. The Mechanical Revolution and Its Economic Effects
3. The Breaking up of the Old Order
4. Revolt Against Laissez-Faire and Beginning of Organisation
5. The Industrial Problem From The Standpoint of Mechanics and Social Needs