Inside, the reader will find the following key resources:
• INDUSTRY GOVERNANCE THEORY: a new take on regulatory governance that gives insight into industry's pro-active role and predominating influence in shaping European public policy.
• REGULATORY COMPLIANCE MATRIX: a synopsis of the principal domains of regulation, setting forth legal norms, ancillary standards and guidelines.
• REGULATORY COMPLIANCE MATURITY MODEL: part of a novel toolkit for organisations to design and manage their compliance programmes more effectively.
• POLICY INFLUENCE-TIMING MODEL: a dynamic model of the public policy cycle empowering organisations to influence the outcomes of upcoming regulatory initiatives.
• STAKEHOLDER ACTION MATRIX: a map of stakeholders' engagement at all levels of governance, exhibiting their types and the channels through which they make the deepest impact on regulatory decisions.
• STAKEHOLDER DIRECTORY: a definitive compendium of potential allies and rivals who exercise the most influence over regulatory processes.
• EMPIRICAL RESEARCH METHODS: a background in survey techniques, participant observation, model evaluation, case studies, inferential logic, triangulation, and more.
• OTHER RESOURCES: including a comprehensive review of policy papers on European governance and ICT regulation put out by the European Commission, and a multidimensional Roadmap to the pan-European eComunications Framework Review.