"INFJ 101: How To Understand Your INFJ Personality and Thrive As The Rarest MBTI Personality Type" aims to awaken those of this rare personality type to their unique way of being. This book provides a fuller understanding into how INFJs are wired.
INFJ 101 explores:
• Basic traits and the "paradox" of the INFJ personality type
• Core tenants of an INFJs personality: introversion, intuition, deep sensitivity and empathy, and need for structure
• Tips for INFJs to lean into the strengths of their tendencies as well as accept their limitations
• How to navigate consistent challenges such as balancing energy, creating healthy boundaries, and combating perfectionism
• The vast potential of INFJs to contribute to the world and carry out their purpose in ways only they can.
Above all, this book serves to validate INFJs in a world that often misunderstands them. There is incredible beauty once INFJs recognize the extent to which they are needed in this world. INFJ101 will empower INFJs to know their worth and the transformation that can occur once they embrace their full selves.
|Product dimensions:||4.90(w) x 7.80(h) x 0.40(d)|
About the Author