Information Systems Today: Managing in the Digital World / Edition 7 available in Paperback
NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyMISLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyMISLab search for: 0133940306/9780133940305 Information Systems Today: Managing in a Digital World Plus MyMISLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 7/e
Package consists of:MyMISLab should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
- 0133940306/9780133940305 Information Systems Today: Managing in a Digital World, 7/e
- 0133978745/9780133978742 MyMISLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Information Systems Today: Managing in a Digital World, 7/e
A Modern Foundation in Management Information Systems
In a modern world constantly reshaped by new forms of transformational information systems, familiarizing students with management information systems has never been so important. Information Systems Today: Managing in a Digital World make this challenging material both easy-to-understand and applicable to future careers.
With a focus on providing a rigorous foundation that’s relevant and aligned to the latest trends, the Seventh Edition explores how the rise of mobile, social media, the Internet of Things, cloud computing, and Big Data affect the future of information systems. Written for a diverse audience, Information Systems Today frequently invokes real-world examples to illustrate key concepts and help readers retain valuable insights.
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.80(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Managing in the Digital World
2. Gaining Competitive Advantage Through Information Systems
3. Managing the Information Systems Infrastructure and Services
4. Enabling Business-to-Consumer Electronic Commerce
5. Enhancing Organizational Communication and Collaboration Using Social Media
6. Enhancing Business Intelligence Using Information Systems 208
7. Enhancing Business Processes Using Enterprise Information Systems
8. Strengthening Business-to-Business Relationships via Supply Chain and Customer Relationship Management
9. Developing and Acquiring Information Systems
10. Securing Information Systems