Innovations in Planning Facilities for Sci-Tech Libraries by Ellis Mount
Use this practical book as a resource to planning science and technology libraries. Librarians who have been through the process offer guidelines, an awareness of problems to anticipate, and solutions to them.
Table of ContentsContents Introduction
- Creating a New Library Facility for Ayerst Laboratories Research, Inc.
- A New Pharmaceutical Company Library: The Upjohn Company Corporate Technical Library
- The John Crerar Library of the University of Chicago
- The New O'Callahan Science Library at the College of the Holy Cross
- The Libraries of the Los Alamos National Laboratory