Innovative B2B Marketing is a clear, practical guide that demystifies modern aspects of B2B marketing, including marketing models, processes and thought leadership pieces. New customer buying habits, the digital era and the new industry landscape (influenced by the application economy) have all had a great impact, with marketing professionals consequently facing a shift away from traditional practices. The focus of Innovative B2B Marketing is to cut through the noise and make sense of the new models, methods and processes that have recently emerged in the B2B marketing sphere.
Authored by Simon Hall, an ex-CMO who brings over 20 years' senior level experience as one of the leading voices in the B2B sphere actively working with the CIM, the IDM, and other major associations, Innovative B2B Marketing brings together a wealth of insight and information sourced from the author's own first-hand experience. Featuring real-life examples from diverse sectors, plus topical discussion points and problems from key B2B marketing forums and associations, marketers will find new approaches, models and solutions to help deal with any B2B marketing challenge.
|Publisher:||Kogan Page, Ltd|
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||6.10(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
Simon Hall is a marketing innovator with over 20 years' experience in Technology and Services Marketing. He has served as UK Chief Marketing Officer for Dell as well as senior roles at Acer, Microsoft and Toshiba. In 2016 Simon founded NextGen Marketing Solutions. Simon is a Course Director with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), a B2B council member with The Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing (IDM), the Internal Consulting Group's (ICG) Global Thought Leader for B2B Marketing, and a member of the European CMO Council.
Table of Contents
** Chapter - 01: Introduction to Innovative B2B Marketing;
• Section - ONE: Developing Your Marketing Strategy; ** Chapter - 02: The New Marketing Mix; ** Chapter - 03: B2B Strategy & Planning;
• Section - TWO: Improve B2B Customer Centric Marketing; ** Chapter - 04: B2B Buyers and Their Changing Behaviours; ** Chapter - 05: Acquisition Marketing; ** Chapter - 06: Customer Loyalty & Retention – the Stickiness Factor; ** Chapter - 07: Understanding C-suite Marketing; ** Chapter - 08: B2B Product & Solutions Marketing; ** Chapter - 09: B2B Influencer Marketing;
• Section - THREE: ‘Transform’ Through Content and Digital Marketing; ** Chapter - 10: B2B Digital and Content Marketing Landscape; ** Chapter - 11: B2B Digital Marketing Channels; ** Chapter - 12: B2B Digital Marketing Planning and Strategy; ** Chapter - 13: B2B Content Marketing; ** Chapter - 14: B2B Social Marketing; ** Chapter - 15: B2B Brand Building;
• Section - FOUR: ‘Collaborate’ with Channel Partners; ** Chapter - 16: The Channel Landscape; ** Chapter - 17: Marketing to Channel Partners and Enabling Them; ** Chapter - 18: How to Market Through Channel Partners; ** Chapter - 19: Channel Strategy, Planning and Control;
• Section - FIVE: Optimizing Marketing Performance and Execution; ** Chapter - 20: Sales and Marketing Alignment; ** Chapter - 21: Account Based Marketing; ** Chapter - 22: Lead Generation and Nurturing; ** Chapter - 23: Modern Events Marketing; ** Chapter - 24: Marketing Performance Management