Award-winning strategies to drive game changing meaningful results during the most challenging economy in decades
Drawing from executive and thought leader Bob Paladino's research and advisory experiences and collaboration with award-winning and high-performing organizations, this sequel his global best seller Innovative Corporate Performance Management: Five Key Principles to Accelerate Results provides a clear road map for executing enterprise strategy.
- Reveals a proven implementation model that has accelerated breakthrough results
- Shares over 40 new, innovative best practices common to Malcolm Baldrige, Balanced Scorecard Hall of Fame, Sterling quality, Fortune 100 Best, APQC, and Forbes award winners
- Provides a CPM Process Blueprint and diagnostic to score your organization and establish a plan for your award winning performance
- Offers a fresh approach to integrating proven methodologies proven by case companies that have been awarded over 100 awards
- Includes key process maps, strategic planning frameworks, strategy maps, customer and competitor intelligence methods, balanced scorecards, comparative tables, project plans, testimonials, charts, graphs, and screen shots of CPM, CRM, BSC and KM systems
All-new case studies and best practice research are included from world-renowned enterprises as well as insights from executives who have won the most globally recognized awards in business.
|Product dimensions:||6.40(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.40(d)|
About the Author
Bob Paladino, founder of Bob Paladino & Associates, LLC, (www.paladinoassociates.com) is a former executive and longtime thought leader and implementation practitioner in the CPM field. His firm advises boards of directors and executives and offers a full suite of CPM services for rapidly implementing and integrating proven best practices to drive breakthrough results. He contributes to leading research projects at several institutes and has established dozens of CPM offices and core processes for leading companies. He is a highly sought-after speaker for industry and trade events and executive roundtables with experience in over sixty cities globally. Author's royalties are donated to the United Flight 93 Tower of Voices national memorial, as well as to Salute America's Heroes, an organization dedicated to providing aid to wounded and disabled military veterans and their families.