Inorganic Chemistry - Solutions Manual / Edition 3 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Prentice Hall
This updated solutions manual contains detailed worked solutions to the problems contained in the third edition of Inorganic Chemistry.
- Solutions to all end-of-chapter problems and overview problems, including problems new to the third edition
- Bullet-point essay plans
- General notes giving further explanation of particular topics and tips on completing problems
- Cross-references to the main text and to other relevant problems
- Margin notes for guidance
- High-quality graphs, structures and diagrams
- Includes Periodic Table, Table of Atomic Masses and Table of Physical Constants for reference
This manual is a useful tool in helping students to grasp problem-solving skills and should prove invaluable to both lecturers and students who are using the main Inorganic Chemistry text.