This book not only introduces the principles of INS, CNS and GNSS, the related filters and semi-physical simulation, but also systematically discusses the key technologies needed for integrated navigations of INS/GNSS, INS/CNS, and INS/CNS/GNSS, respectively. INS/CNS/GNSS integrated navigation technology has established itself as an effective tool for precise positioning navigation, which can make full use of the complementary characteristics of different navigation sub-systems and greatly improve the accuracy and reliability of the integrated navigation system. The book offers a valuable reference guide for graduate students, engineers and researchers in the fields of navigation and its control.
Dr. Wei Quan, Dr. Jianli Li, Dr. Xiaolin Gong and Dr. Jiancheng Fang are all researchers at the Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
|Publisher:||Springer Berlin Heidelberg|
|Product dimensions:||6.10(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.03(d)|
About the Author
QUAN Wei: H-index 7
Main publications list:
1. Quan Wei, Fang Jiancheng etc. Hybrid simulation system study of SINS/CNS integrated navigation, IEEE A&E Systems Magazine, 2008, 23(2):17~24.
2. Quan Wei, Fang Jiancheng. A star recognition method based on the adaptive ant colony algorithm for star sensors, Sensors, 2010, 10(3):1955~1966.
3. Quan Wei, Fang Jiancheng, Zhang Weina. A method of optimization for the distorted model of star map based on improved genetic algorithm, Aerospace Science and Technology, 2011, 15(2):103~107.
4. Quan Wei, Xu Liang, Fang Jiancheng. A New Star Pattern Recognition Algorithm based on Improved Hausdorff Distance, IEEE Transactions on AES, In press.
5. Zhang Weina, Quan Wei, Guo Lei. Blurred Star Image Processing for Star Sensor in Dynamic Condition, Sensors, In press.
6. Wang Ziliang, Quan Wei. An All-sky autonomous star map identification algorithm, IEEE A&E Systems Magazine, 2004, 19:10~14.
7. Quan Wei, Zhang Weina. Restoration of motion-blurred star image based on wiener filter, 2011 International Conference on Intelligent Computation Technology and Automation, 2011,3 Vol.II, 691-694
8. Quan Wei, Fang Jiancheng, Guo Lei. An adaptive segmented information fusion method for the attitude determination of nano-spacecrafts, Proceedings of SPIE –Seventh International Symposium on Instrumentation and Control Technology, 2008, 7129:2G
9. Quan Wei, Fang Jiancheng. An adaptive federated filter algorithm based on improved GA and its application, Proceedings of SPIE - Signal Analysis, Measurement Theory, Photo-Electronic Technology, and Artificial Intelligence, 2006, 6357:5C
10. Quan Wei, Fang Jiancheng. Hardware in-the-loop simulation of celestial navigation system, Collection of Technical Papers - AIAA Modeling and Simulation Technologies Conference, 2005, 426-429
Research Interest:1.INS/CNS, INS/CNS/GNSS integrated navigation system technology for airplane or missile.
2.Gyro/Star sensor, Gyro/Celestial sensor/Magnetometer multi-sensors integrated attitude determination system technology.
3.Star sensor system technology based on CMOS APS.
4.Star map processing technology including denoising, distort correcting, centroiding, recognizing, etc.
5.Advanced filtering method based on intelligent algorithm.
6.Deep space exploration payload technology.
7.Atom magnetometer and atom spin gyro technology.
Table of Contents
Introduction.- Principle of INS/CNS/GNSS Navigation System.- Filters in Navigation System.- Error Modeling, Calibration and Compensation of Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU).- Star Map Processing Algorithm of Star Sensor and Autonomous Celestial Navigation.- INS/GNSS Integrated Navigation Method.- INS/CNS INTEGRATED NAVIGATION METHOD.- INS/CNS/GNSS Integrated Navigation Method.- Study for Real-time Ability of INS/CNS/GNSS Integrated Navigation Method.- Semi-physical Simulation Technology of INS/CNS/GNSS Integrated Navigation.- Prospect of INS/CNS/GNSS Integrated navigation technology.